HELP!! Beautiful 21 Years Old Model Disfigured After Devastating Gas Explosion (PHOTOS)


SAD! This is quite unfortunate.

A pretty young girl bubbling with life has got her world taking a different shape after she became a victim of gas explosion in her house.

According to reports, the unfortunate incident happened to the 21-year-old upcoming model as she tried to boil water to bathe for work on Friday and now she is currently receiving treatment in a hospital, but her condition is critical, and the bill is huge.


Read below what was posted online by Blossom Emechebe on her behalf:

She woke up at about 6am to boil water to bathe for work, she turned on the gas and struck the matches, it didn’t catch, then she did it again, it was then we heard d explosion. The fire threw her against the door, and then blocked her exit, according to her, she didn’t know the force dat got her too her feet, and so she entered the fire and rushed out of the kitchen to the room, the fire chased her out, the rug where she was standing on got burnt. So that was how it happened.

She’s a young girl of 21, just started a modelling career, even though she works as well. We are in need of serious help, in order to save her life. Please, if your platform would help us, it would really gladden our hearts, but if not, we are still good. You may call me up to confirm the authenticity and evidence.

Leave a Reply