An Instagram user, Nma Kingsley has posted a picture of what he found in a meal he purchased at one of the fast food restaurants in Lagos.
He found a nut (type of fastener with a threaded hole) in the meal.
My Sunday experience at one of the popular eateries in Lagos. This screw was found inside the egg, imagine the pain I felt when my teeth had to jam it… Any good lawyer around? Copy @ronkyv ��
One can already imagine what would have happened if he had swallowed the screw but his teeth had a fair share of the pain as he was munching on the eggs and from his caption, he might sue the eatery.